Researching a Topic with Google Keep

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

I’ve taught lots of tools for research with Diigo being one of my favorites. (Diigo tutorial here.)However, with some recent integration of Google Keep with Google Docs, for this project I have students using Google keep and tagging. I’ve embedded two tutorials below. First, you’ll have the YouTube video. It will just play and not pause. Second, I’ve got the Edpuzzle video. If you watch Edpuzzle, you can see how I’ve inserted pauses, etc. in it for students to do the work. They can ask me for help if they get stuck at any point. (I’ve written about Edpuzzle before.)

YouTube Tutorial

 

 

Edpuzzle

The post Researching a Topic with Google Keep appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2xWJbMT
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.

Popular Posts