I've moved the blog!

I've moved my blog to www.coolcatteacher.com as well as all of the posts from this blog. Learn more...

Friday, April 07, 2017

5 Ways to Get a Laugh in Your Classroom



Celebrating Episode 50 of the 10-Minute Teacher

From the Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis

Follow @coolcatteacher on Twitter

Today I’ll tell some crazy stories about the lengths I’ll go to get a laugh in my classroom. These 5 ways are how I introduce a little laughter into my classroom and still get a lot done.

We’re celebrating 50 episodes of the 10-Minute Teacher! Thanks for your support and sharing the show!!!

Listen Now

Listen on iTunes

10-Minute Teacher Show Stitcher

 

Enter to win an autographed copy of my book Reinventing Writing to learn the 7 ways writing has been reinvented in the classroom. Click here for the ways to enter.

In today’s show, we’ll discuss:

  • Dress up and drama activities
  • Humor on my flipped classroom videos
  • Using stories
  • Changing the environment
  • Being in the moment

I hope you enjoy this episode with me!

Selected Links from this Episode


Transcript coming soon

Full Bio


It’s me! You can see my bio here.

The post 5 Ways to Get a Laugh in Your Classroom appeared first on Cool Cat Teacher Blog by Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher helping educators be excellent every day. Meow!



From http://ift.tt/2nKFTpw
via Vicki Davis at coolcatteacher.com. Please also check out my show for busy teachers, Every Classroom Matters and my Free teaching tutorials on YouTube.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus Comments for Cool Cat Teacher Blog