Maria Knee is for Me: Wins Kay L. Bitter Vision Award for Excellence in Technology-Based PK–2 Education.

I really love it when someone I know wins awards. It means so much to put names and faces with the awards that mean so much and restores hope in the whole system of actually picking out one person out of so many amazing, under appreciated teachers.

Maria Knee from New Hampshire has won the Kay L. Bitter Vision Award for Excellence in Technology-Based PK–2 Education. (She's shown in this picture with my friend Bob Sprankle)




I met Maria Knee in Maine this year and she changed me! We implemented a Digital Citizenship program in our elementary school using Webkinz after she taught me how she was using it in her classroom.

Maria loves her classroom and that is where she wants to be. She is well spoken enough to travel the speakers circuit with the best of them but wants to teach. If you get caught in the same room with Maria, count yourself lucky and take some time to listen... I promise that you'll learn something.

As humble as they come but as good as they get... Maria Knee you are a teacher for me! Keep at it!
tag: , , , , , ,

Popular Posts